Christians, the NT Jesus is a fictional character…SO LOSE THE DOGMA
Folks, the NT Jesus is not real! The NT Jesus is an entertaining on-paper superhero character, akin to Superman & Spiderman! That’s why, in the gospel writings, Jesus
- …levitates in the air then goes off into the cosmos (without a spacesuit!)
- …walks on warm water and controls the weather (telling a storm to shut up and it does)
- …magically turns water into award winning cabernet wine–a 130 gallons of it (just so the party could continue!)
- …magically multiplies a few morsels of food to feed 15,000 hungry folks in the middle of nowhere (with leftovers from so much food magically appearing)
- …magically heals rotted corpses, blind people, paralyzed people, diseased people, and crippled people (like” bam! you’re healed”, by the multitudes!)
- …his face turns into a mini-sun and then 2 friends dead a 1,000 years earlier appear out of thin air and do a toast with Jesus before vanishing into thin air (puff, gone)
- …gets tortured to death then stabbed through the heart then thrown in the grave but a day and a half later he’s out and about eating fish with his friends while appearing out of thin air (boo!) and vanishing into thin air (puff, gone!)
- …on his birth some angels visit field workers and the whole field magically lights up, then before you know it there’s a choir (a multitude) of angels singing “how great is our god” before they flutter off into the cosmos like fluttery fire flies
…and one could on and on and on but why? It’s clear/its but commonsense, the NT Jesus is a whimsical storybook character—akin to Spiderman or Superman!
That’s why Jesus is MIA! He’s only a fuzzy feeling in Christians hearts and ancient historians won’t touch his on paper miracles with a ten foot pole (just ask Dr. Bart Ehrman & Dr.Dale Martin of Yale University)–because the NT Jesus is a fictional character, from ancient times!
With that said: Christian, please keep your Jesus faith, seriously—JUST LOSE THE DOGMA!
…why do you think Joel Olsteen is so popular?
…why do you think Chris Tomlin is so popular?
…why do you think Christian pop music (3rd day, Matthew West, Hillsong, David Chowder band, News Boys, Mercy Me, etc.) are so dang popular?
Because they don’t preach one ounce of dogma (have you ever thought about that, Christian?)—no hell talk, no obey the bible talk, no Jesus is made at you, none of that stuff; it’s just love, love, and more love (just listen to K Love Christian radio/no dogma whatsoever, just love) and who can argue or debate against that? No one!
Sincerely yours Brett Strong…MrBrettStrong on YouTube! I’ve debated J Warner Wallace, Greg Koukl, & Matt slick on radio and my Redemption Radio debate is their number one show in their history in only 6 months! My blog is: jesusisahoax.blogspot.com. and my eBook is titled: “Jesus–the flying NT superhero–is a fictional character, from ancient times”
PS/FYI: Yes, it’s plausible that a mere man named Jesus of Nazareth lived 2,000 years ago, gathered a small following, some Jews got jealous of his growing popularity so they got some bloodthirsty Romans to nail Jesus to the cross; then afterwards they threw his corpse to into the heaps where wild dogs ate his rotten corpse and a time later the Jesus myth began—people taking Jesus’ mere man life & continuously adding legend on to it till he became a full fledged superhero in the anonymously written gospels, decades later. Very plausible!
One final note Christian: nothing wrong with believing fairytales, like the NT Jesus story; heck, kids believe wholeheartedly in Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy and its beautiful! So to be even handed, nothing wrong with believing whole heartedly in the NT Jesus, in fact its likewise beautiful, JUST LOSE THE DOGMA (note: its the dogma its what makes Christianity ugly not the storybook tales of Jesus in the gospels); remember Christians, be like Christian pop music, e.g. Christ Tomlin & Hillsong (zero dogma, 100% love & everyone loves it!)…
…would love to respond to anyone about this post; that Jesus is indeed a fictional character from ancient times…just leave a comment 🙂
…big thanks to Kurt for allowing me to post here! May you uplift the world in your Jesus’ name!